CLICK TO CREATE FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

APPSC Group-I Syllabus

ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HYDERABAD
GROUP-I SERVICES (REVISED SCHEME AND SYLLABUS, 2007)
SYLLABUS FOR SCREENING TEST
(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
or
Appsc Group1 Syllabus (For Prelims)
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY MARKS:150 MINUTES:150
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
GROUP-I MAINS SYLLABUS


appsc group-I syllabus v155r appsc group-I


NOTE:
Group-I Prelims exam will conduct in the pattern of Objective type only.
Group-I Mains exam will conduct in the pattern of Descriptive type only.

No comments:

Post a Comment